MaineStream and Penquis in the News
- September 24 – WABI TV5 News – CEO, Chris Linder, and partner SarahJoy Chaples from New Ventures Maine talk about Bangor Virtual Blitz taking place on September 24 for Maine small businesses.
- June 24 – Send2PressNewswire –National Community Stabilization Trust Announces Leadership of Two National Initiatives MaineStream Finance joins the National Community Stabilization Trust (NCST) and 20 other community development agencies in forming the Homeownership Alliance – advocating for increased home-ownership opportunities throughout the U.S.
- June 10 – WABI TV5: Penquis celebrating NeighborWorks Week [and Homeownership Month]
- June 10 – BDN: Bar Harbor Bank & Trust makes donation to MaineStream Finance to support entrepreneurial classes for small business owners
Housing during COVID-19
- To Buy or Refi Right Now? Really? (June 15)
- Fair Housing and Equal Housing Lending in the Time of COVID-19 and Racial Equity Protests (June 10)
Personal Finance during COVID-19
- Identity Theft Part II – Identity Theft Monitoring Services (August 10, 2020)
- Help – I may have been a Victim of Fraud or Identity Theft – What do I do? (June 1, 2020) – particular help for those who have been victims of unemployment fraud
Small Business during COVID-19
- Ran out of Federal/SBA Funds or Never Accessed Them? Here are some options for Small Businesses. (April 22, 2020)
- A Call to All Bankers: we know the self-employed and neediest were not served by PPP. Let’s do what is right – not what is best for us next time. (April 17, 2020)