Loan and Grant Fund Administration for Local Governments
MaineStream Finance offers experience and expertise to assist economic development services and incentives to municipalities as well as small agencies, nonprofits, and community facilities in Maine. MaineStream is the contracted agency for the Penobscot County Tax Increment Financing (TIF) district to assist in the administration of their capital funds. We can help you manage your grant and loan funds for Federal sources, such as CDBG and EDA, State sources, such as FAME REDLP and TIFs, and local funds through donors and foundations. Through our services, we provide the following services:
- Program Development & Design (forms/applications, procedures, etc.)
- Needs assessments, client outreach & communication
- Loan and Grant fund administration
- Loan & Grant origination and underwriting/evaluation
- Credit risk rating and presentation to your committees or board
- Loan closing and funds disbursement
- Loan/Grant servicing and monitoring
- We can also help with your own program or funding applications.
For more information, contact Matthew Lewis at (207) 973-3500 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.