With COVID-19 on everyone’s mind, MaineStream Finance and Penquis have taken measures to ensure the health and safety of our families, friends, and clients in Maine. With the recommended best practices of social distancing, we have moved toward virtual operations until April 1st 2020. At which point, we will re-assess. During this time, all MaineStream Finance operations will operate as usual with the exception of in-person classes and appointments.
We encourage Mainers seeking Home Buyer Education classes to sign-up through our eHome online platform.
Please contact the following for assistance:
- Homes Loans: Roberta Teeto; email@example.com, 207-973-3624
- Homeownership Education and Counseling: Heather Massow; firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-974-2403
- Business Lending and Counseling: Matthew Lewis; email@example.com, 207-973-3509
- Personal Finance & Savings: Rebecca Grant firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-974-2459
Want a quick question answered or link to the right resource? Message us on Facebook @mainestreamfinance / MaineStream Finance. We will be monitoring comments, chat, and the message inbox on our page here M-F 8 AM – 4:30 PM each week!
- Housing Resources & Updates for Mainers during COVID-19
- Personal Finance in Maine – Resources & Updates during COVID-19
- Small Businesses in Maine – Resources & Updates during COVID-19
- Please see Penquis CAP’s website at www.penquis.org for further updates on our programs in housing, protecting the family, education, and transportation.
- Need help – not sure where to go? Call Maine 211.