NOTICE: THIS PROGRAM CLOSED IN LATE MAY
Monday, May 10, 8:30 AM
Thanks to all who joined Hosts Maine SBA and SBDC as they answer your questions on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund. You can listen to the webinar here:
LISTEN/WATCH HERE: WEBINAR RECORDING
About this Event
ATTENTION all Restaurant Owners and Foodpreneurs in Greater Bangor and Eastern Maine (but all Maine biz owners are welcome). It’s not too late to apply for the SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund! We will have experts from Maine SBA and SBDC-Bangor to present the basics of the SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund, and most importantly, answer your questions and concerns. Hosted by Maine SBA and SBDC in coordination with MaineStream Finance and many business support organizations throughout Greater Bangor and Eastern Maine.
- You don’t have to have a physical restaurant location – caterers and food truck businesses are welcome to apply as are many other businesses who serve food and drink to the public!
- Simultaneous translation in Mandarin and Spanish will be available.
- This session will be recorded.
Speakers and Hosts
- Diane Sturgeon, District Director, Maine SBA
- Ann McAlhany, Business Advisor, SBDC-Bangor
Offered in Partnership with:
- Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce
- City of Brewer – Economic Development
- City of Ellsworth – Economic Development
- Downtown Bangor Partnership
- Eastern Maine Development Corporation (EMDC)
- Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Bangor Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- Heart of Ellsworth
- MaineStream Finance
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)-Maine/Bangor
- Sunrise County Economic Council (SCEC)